- How much does it cost to go to the Shedd Aquarium?
- What days are the aquarium free?
- How much is parking at the Shedd Aquarium?
- Is the Field Museum worth it?
- What can you do in Chicago for free?
- Can you bring your own food to the Shedd Aquarium?
- How much time do you need at Field Museum?
- Does Shedd Aquarium allow backpacks?
- How do I get free tickets to the Shedd Aquarium?
- What day is free at the Shedd Aquarium?
- Can I bring a backpack into the Field Museum?
- Where can I get discount tickets for the Shedd Aquarium?
- Is the Navy Pier free?
- How much is parking at Field Museum?
- Which Chicago museums are free?
How much does it cost to go to the Shedd Aquarium?
AdmissionGeneral AdmissionShedd MembersAdult$39.95FreeChildren (3–11)$29.95Free.
What days are the aquarium free?
Admission is free after 3L00pm on Wednesdays at the Aquarium. ADVANCE TIMED TICKETS ARE REQUIRED. The Wednesday Afternoon Ticket Store will open on Monday at 3:00pm for that Wednesday’s reservations.
How much is parking at the Shedd Aquarium?
The lot is like $25+. However, theres a metered parking strip just east of the aquarium allowing you to Street park. Drive towards the planetarium (next to shedd aquarium) and you will see the metered parking. It’s a much better deal at $4/hour.
Is the Field Museum worth it?
The museum is large and the small per item charge is well worth the cost. … The best plan of attack is to decide what you really want to see. In my family we each chose our number one “must see”; everything else just happens as we come across it.
What can you do in Chicago for free?
Chicago RiverwalkChicago Riverwalk. Downtown. … Smart Museum of Art. Hyde Park. … National Museum of Mexican Art. … Chicago Cultural Center. … Millennium Park. … Chicago Lakefront Trail. … Garfield Park Conservatory. … Lincoln Park Zoo.More items…
Can you bring your own food to the Shedd Aquarium?
Any food you bring with you or purchase from a vending machine must be consumed outside. Weather-permitting, Shedd’s outdoor terraces will be open for seating with tables spaced 6-feet apart for guests who bring their own food.
How much time do you need at Field Museum?
4-5 hoursPlan to spend at least 4-5 hours at the museum if you want to make the most of your visit (though it’s easy to spend the whole day!).
Does Shedd Aquarium allow backpacks?
Bag size: Any bag larger than 12”x 12”x 12” will not be permitted, with the exception of diaper bags and carriers for medical supplies. Bags, strollers, backpacks and packages are subject to inspection.
How do I get free tickets to the Shedd Aquarium?
Chase Private Client Arts and Culture cardholders receive free admission to Shedd Aquarium in 2020. You must open your mobile wallet on your phone and show your digital card to verify your complimentary ticket. Neither your Chase Private Client debit card nor any other Chase card can be used to access this benefit.
What day is free at the Shedd Aquarium?
– Monday through Friday for the entire month of February. On Monday, February 17, the Shedd will be open until 9 p.m. – June 15, 16, 22 and 23. On those free days, the aquarium will stay open until 7 p.m.
Can I bring a backpack into the Field Museum?
Please only bring bags and coats that you can carry with you. The Field Museum is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unclaimed items.
Where can I get discount tickets for the Shedd Aquarium?
1. Tourist Attraction Discount Passes. Admission to Shedd Aquarium is included in Chicago’s tourist passes, which work by bundling discounts for purchasing tickets in bulk. Depending on the type of card purchased, you could save up to 55% on retail prices at various museums, attractions, and tours around Chicago.
Is the Navy Pier free?
Navy Pier, Chicago’s mission-driven cultural district, proudly offers free events and public programming year-round.
How much is parking at Field Museum?
$25 for up to 4 hours, $30 for up to 12 hours. The North Garage (accessible via the main entrance on Museum Campus Drive) is open from 5am to 5pm every day. Parked cars can leave after closing hours, but overnight parking is not allowed.
Which Chicago museums are free?
CityThe Art Institute of Chicago. Kids 14 and under and Chicago teens under 18 are always free.The Field Museum. October: 22, 26, 29. … Lincoln Park Zoo. Always free. … Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago. … Shedd Aquarium. … Smart Museum of Art. … Brookfield Zoo. … Elmhurst History Museum.More items…•